List Of Good Night SMS For HIm

1. “Wash your face and wash your feet! Now it´s time to fall asleep. Your eyes are weak and mouth can’t speak, so hope this night shall be nice and sweet. Good Night.”

2. “Dream touches your heart and soul. It is a magical memory that unites fantasy and reality. Hope you’ll have the sweetest dream tonight. Good Night!”

3. “We come with nothing and go with nothing. But one great thing we achieve is, a little remembrance in someone´s mind & small place in someone´s heart. Good night!”

4. “If u ever feel lonely, look to the sky… Always know that I’m somewhere beneath that sky wishing all the best for you. Good night… sweet dreams!”

good morning my beautiful wife

5. “Hey there, just dropped by to say hello. Hope that you had a wonderful day! Good Night.”

6. “No matter how bad the nightmares were if you wake me up from them. Good Night.”

7. “Millions of people are sleeping, millions of are eating, millions of are working but the only one and very special to me is reading my message.Good Night.”

8. “Just a line… to keep in touch… because you are on my mind so very much… and even though, I’ve nothing to say… you’ll know… I thought of you today… Good night!”

9. “Tired of messages like Good Night, Missing You, Love You, and so on? Now here’s a new one – Can you smile for me once?”


romantic good night messages for girlfriend

10. “This night ends all the troubles you’ve been through all day. Just sleep it off. Good night.”

11. “Since your eyes are looking tired, let your eye lashes hug each other for few hours. Happy journey into the world of dreams. Good Night and Sweet Dreams.”

12. “Sending a pillow of happy thoughts to create wonderful dreams, a blanket of care to keep you blessed in life and a prayer to protect you always. Good night!”

13. “I know it’s not true, but my heart still believes that the moon shines for just me and you. Good night.”

14. “As the breeze blows, I hope it takes away your worries. As the skies darken, I hope they hide all your weaknesses and as the stars shine, I hope they twinkle on the best opportunities of your life. Good night sweetheart.”

15. “Night is a good time to remember all the sweet things & all the sweet persons in your life. So sleep well with your sweet memories. Good Night.”

happy birthday status for wife

16. “I hope that this good night message converts all your fears into confidence, obstacles into opportunities and worries into smiles. Sleep tight.”

17. “The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night’s sleep. Hope you have a restful Night.”

18. “Laugh and the world will laugh with you, snore and you sleep alone. – Anthony Burgess”

19. “I am just staring at the selfie that we took together in the day so that I can pass the lonely night away. Good night.”

20. “When my arms can’t reach people who are close to my heart, I always hug them with my prayers. Good Night.”

lovely anniversary quotes for boyfriend

21. “I couldn’t fall asleep unless I told you how much I miss you – love you and goodnight!”

22. “Today has been a non-stop, hectic, crazy day, and I wish I had gotten time to see you… so I’m thinking about you before I fall asleep. Goodnight, sleep tight!”

23. “I’ve got you and only you in my heart <3 sweet dreams…”

24. “Your handsome face is in my head before I fall asleep… again…”

25. “Goodnight, man of my dreams, I’ll see you there…”

26. “I wish this pillow I’m curled up against was you…”

27. “Flowers are red, violet are blue, I’m going to bed so that I can think of you. Good Night, handsome.”

good night love message to my wife

28. “I wish we didn’t have to sleep apart, so I’ll be seeing you in my dreams, my love…”

29. “Moon is brightening, stars are shining and I’m saying you word loving. Good Night!”

30. “Will I be in your dreams? What will we be doing together, I wonder…”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thing To Say To Your GF