Thing To Say To Your GF

26. “If you listen to my heart, you’ll be trying to find yourself.”

27. “My heart skips a beat every time you smile at me.”

28. “Your kisses are my addiction. Your hugs are my cure.”

29. “Who needs to be a photographer to be able to picture you and I together until the end of time?”

good morning wife messages

30. “Are you religious? You’ve been the answers to all of my prayers.”

31. “Will you be mad if I love another girl as much as I love you in 10 years? I was just thinking how much I will love our little girl.”

32. “Who knew I would be an organ donor so early in life? I already gave my heart to you.”

33. “I used to close my eyes and see nothing but darkness, but now I see the bright light of your love.”

34. “You must eat Lucky Charms for breakfast because you’re magically delicious.”

35. “You can’t eat any more cupcakes. If you get any sweeter, you’ll burst into little bits of sugar.”

wedding anniversary quotes for husband

36. “Are your parents bakers? Because you are sweet as pie!”

37. “Sit down and give those legs a rest. You’ve been running through my mind all day.”

38. “I couldn’t stop thinking of you last night. I just wanted to tell you how happy you have made my life.”

39. “Even when I am having the worst day of my life, I can’t help but smile when I think of you.”

40. “Who knew that love was truly endless? Every day I am with you, I seem to find a way to love you more and more.”

birthday message for bf

41. “I know that I am just a person and you have met many people before, but to me, you’re the world. There is no one quite like you.”

42. “I think I am going to need knee surgery. Every day I am with you, I fall for you all over again.”

43. “I am going to call the cops. It must be illegal to be as fine as you.”

44. “You know how magnets have a magical way of attracting to each other? That is how my heart feels when I am with you. I simply can’t explain the attraction I am feeling.”

45. “Rainbows are supposed to have a treasure at the end of them. So I followed one, and that is the day I found you.”

46. “Every time you laugh, the whole room seems to brighten up and smile.”

gn message for her

47. “How do you look so beautiful all the time? I know it’s not natural because every other girl in the world isn’t half as pretty as you.”

48. “Are you a mind reader? Every time I am having a bad day or just can’t seem to find happiness, you always seem to know what to say to turn my frown upside down.”

49. “Sadness has no place in the world when I am with you. It’s like your smile can rid the world of hunger, and your laughter can cure depression.”

50. “Every time we have to say goodbye to each other, I die a little inside. It’s like I want to shrink myself and stay with you forever.”

51. “I have never felt a love as strong as yours. It has a way of ravishing me every chance it gets.”

gm message for bf

52. “You are the only person I can count on. You’re there when I need you most and when you’re not with me, you’re always deep in my heart.”

53. “My best friend asked me to describe you in one word the other day. I was about to say “love” when I said “life” and realized my heart was doing the talking for me.”

54. “I think I have a heart attack every time I am with you. My heart skips beats and races a mile a minute when I feel your touch.”

55. “I have lived two lives. A loveless life before I met you and a complete life after you said “I love you” for the first time.”

56. “My soul has been searching for you my entire life.”

57. “You understand me before I even say a word. I love that about you.”

58. “Who knew that the moment I met you my life would go on a roller-coaster, finally ending up being perfect.”

59. “As long as I am around, you will always have a bed to sleep on – me.”

60. “I am going to set a stopwatch to find out if I can ever stop missing you.”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

List Of Good Night SMS For HIm